Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2022

Wings of Grace

 

I still haven't really come up with an actual plot for Strange Shades. At this point, I think I'm just going to keep it as an art gimmick and keep doing the occasional character or scene drawing until either a story finally emerges, or maybe it'll just stay an art piece that one may eventually be able to interpret some tale from. Not sure if I ever described the plans for of the power layouts, but each color is supposed to equate to a power.

Primary Colors: Red equates to physical enhancement, Blue to telekinesis/energy blasts, and Yellow to summoning creatures.

Secondary Colors: Green summons energy objects (usually some kind of weapon or tool), Orange enabled mental enhancement for creating gadgets, and Purple I haven't decided yet.

Tertiary Colors: Pink would be empathic powers, Brown I'm not sure yet.

Shades: White and Black and Grey don't manifest powers, but bold and pastel variations of the main colors might alter the way the powers function slightly.

No comments:

Post a Comment