Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2022

Random Comic Sketch


After giving it some test runs, I finally cracked and bought Clip Paint Studio, which has some nice features that make it ideal for creating comics. Up until now, Krita has been my program of choice, which is supposedly better for more painterly styles. Each has its benefits and quirks, so I'll probably use both depending on what I'm trying to do.

As for this comic, I just wanted to sketch something comicy. I have no idea who this guy is, where he is (although some might find the tower and dark sun strangely familiar), or what he's up to.

Comics is the medium that speaks to my soul, and where a lot of my ideas would probably have worked best, if I hadn't wasted so many years not practicing my art. Maybe eventually, whether it be through my own drawings, 3D assets, or both, I'll get a comic made again. Just depends on if I can get another story going.

No comments:

Post a Comment