Pages

Friday, May 15, 2020

Genegrade vs Power-Bat


Power-Bat was one of the Krazy Komix Universe's superheroes, because even my silly cartoon universe needed those for some reason. Ironically, he was probably the most serious and bad-ass of the lot, hell, even by the standards of some Power Universe characters.

Genegrade was some generic evil overlord robot character that I was going to use as the bad guy for Project: Xenn, which was going to recast some Power Universe characters as adventure heroes in another setting. Like so many of my old projects, it never got off the ground.

I totally forgot how Genegrade looked, and mostly improvized from vague memory. I of course rediscovered an old picture of him afterwards. Other than basic body shape and the trim on the shoulders, I didn't get it at all right.

Someone also commented how, due to their designs and color schemes, Genegrade looks like the heroic one, with Power-Bat as the villain. They are Krazy Komix characters, so I guess that's the joke? Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment