Pages

Friday, September 16, 2022

Hot-Head

 

Hot-Head is a pretty old character of mine, a teen adventurer and superhero with an interesting history in my Old Multiverse. He initially was set in the Krazy Komix cartoon universe, where he and several other kids went on somewhat whacky adventures, but at some point he got migrated over to the Power Universe, the main superhero setting of mine at the time. There, he shifted from adventurer to full-on superhero, even becoming a founding member of the New Force. He also has familial connections spread across the Old Multiverse as well. I might draw some of them in the future.

For this image, I decided to save the various stages of the work. Looking at the finished product, I have to say, my style probably comes across as deceptively simple. Even I'm looking at it thinking this should have only taken twenty minutes at most, but this took me almost four hours!






No comments:

Post a Comment