Pages

Sunday, October 8, 2023

SomethingTober #08 - Blue Daisy


Very little time today, so had to do this quick.

Blue Daisy is the name I just came up with for this random character I once thought of, and I might have done one rough scribble for before. Ostensibly, she's one of my many adventurer characters who was probably supposed to be part of some fantasy world party. In hindsight, I like the idea of her being a Flower Knight, similar to the woman in this image. I have no idea what a Flower Knight is yet, but I'm sure I'll come up with some lore for them down the road. May even make an art theme of it! :V

I don't really know much about Daisy other than she's seven feet tall, is a supreme swordsman with superhuman strength, and wields an ōdachi. If she is a flower knight, than obviously the daisy would be her flower theme. The flowers in the background are a sakura blossom, though, (from a design brush in Clip Studio); I didn't have time to find a daisy brush. Maybe later!

No comments:

Post a Comment