Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

SomethingTober #10 - Sarah Boo

 

Sarah Boo is from the Krazy Komix Universe, a member of the Spook Friends, one of several attempted comic strips I made as a kid. Even back when I was single-digits old, I was trying to stretch myself across different genres and formats, and yes, that included doing comics inspired by newspaper strips and the family friendly kids shows I had been watching around that general time period.

Sarah Boo and her brother Billy Boo were a pair of generic cartoon ghosts. I think the rest of the Spook Friends consisted of a talking tarantula, a skeleton, a talking jack-o-lantern, maybe a witch, and at least one more creature I can't remember. I just remember there were at least seven characters in the cast.

After twenty-five years warming the bench, Sarah actually reappeared in The Final Story of Salvador Roberts.

Anyway, once again, Krazy Komix comes in clutch when I just do not have it in me to do a drawing, but I'm still really trying to stick with the challenge. Even with a day off today, I'm still lagged over from work. Could also be getting burned out on this challenge already, which is about par for course with my brain. Hopefully I can get more back into the swing as the month goes on.

No comments:

Post a Comment