Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2023

SomethingTober #26 - Weird Whispers

 

A frazzled fortune-teller's hand is guided by a spectral counsel... what fate awaits those whose iconics adorn the cards?

Another quick one today, but I tried to make something somewhat interesting beyond just a sketch. The symbols on the cards belong to various characters of mine from various settings (but mostly superheroes from the Power Universe). From left to right, they are: Hot-Head, Rayman, the Amazing Animal, Bobbi: Miner and Crafter Extraordinaire, Victory Transformer, and Cevin.

I'm actually kind of surprised, thinking back, to find I didn't do that many symbols or icons for my characters, despite the sheer number of superheroes in my oeuvre. I really had to stretch my brain to get this many, and Bobbi's symbol doesn't even really belong there, but I genuinely ran out of other emblems I could remember after the other five.

No comments:

Post a Comment