Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2024

Poppy Update

 


Decided Poppy looked a little too much like Mickey Mouse, so I decided to update her model a bit to resemble more of a jerboa. Still not totally sure what her deal is, and I've been trying, and not really succeeding, to design similar doodle-critter-characters to have her interact with. I have a vague idea she could be a "Litlin", one of several species of diminuitive demihumans who live in a world where "giants" (normal people) once ruled the Earth, but had mysteriously vanished years ago, leaving Litlins to navigate a suddenly vast and empty world. Or maybe she's a human-sized knight errant. Or maybe just a farmer caught up in shenanigans. Who knows? Likely, if I don't come up with something specific for her soon, she'll join the massive pile of other characters I came up with for something, then never followed through.

Update: More Poppys




No comments:

Post a Comment