Pages

Friday, October 13, 2023

SomethingTober #13 - Roxxy

 

Roxxy is one of two main characters from a "practice comic" I had planned to do in college, called Suburban Knights. Two junior-level magician-swordsmen who lived out in the suburbs would go around battling small-time monsters and magic crooks. It never got past a handful of sketches, and was only one of several "practice comic" ideas I'd come up with as a way to practice drawing, and maybe finally get back into the swing of making comics.

This, of course, didn't happen. College was when I ended up quitting drawing altogether, not counting the extremely rare instance I would doodle something. To be fair, I don't imagine this would have been a particularly interesting comic anyway, as it would have ended up a fairly boring, rote monster-of-the-week comic. Still, Roxxy's design was always kinda fun, an early attempt to try and come up with some basic toon style I could work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment