Pages

Saturday, October 14, 2023

SomethingTober #14 - Woman Reading

 


Like I said, I'd like to learn painting as well, at least to some degree. I might have an extremely slightly better grasp on it then hatching, but I still don't know what I'm doing, really. It's one thing to watch and listen to all the advice on YouTube, but of course, the body still needs to train the intuition, the movement, the hand-eye coordination, etc. Obviously, right? Good thing I had a day off today, because this took me way longer than most of my entries thus far.

No character this time, and I didn't want to mar the image with a stylish title for once, but this'll follow my theme of "Woman + Animal", I guess. :V

She's reading on an eink ereader, a technology which I've become a little obsessed with recently. Great for not just books, but comics as well! I tried actually doodling a little manga page on the panel, but I didn't like the result, and I was already spending a ton of time on the whole image, so I copped out and just did scribble text. Oh well! I should try doing a comic page for one of these, actually, if I have another day with enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment