Pages

Tuesday, October 24, 2023

SomethingTober #24 - Satyress

 

Alright, I can't paint for shit. Still, much moreso than with pencil or pens, digital painting versus analogue painting is starkly different. Particularly in blending colors as you go, I'm sure there's some brushes or tricks to doing it more effectively in digital, but I don't know them yet. It might be interesting to try out physical painting again sometime, if I get the chance. I just don't want to deal with the mess or cost of supplies right now, and don't really have any good place to do it at home right now anyway.

As to the subject matter, this is technically one of the avatar forms of one of my goddess characters, but I feel like I didn't really get there with the painting style, so whatever, here's a mythical demihuman! Monster women aren't my cup of tea as such, but there's something bad-ass and fun about a woman with horns. }:3

No comments:

Post a Comment