Pages

Tuesday, October 31, 2023

SomethingTober 31 - Happy Halloween!

 

Alright, it’s a holiday, I'm not feeling that great this morning, and I still have to work a closing shift tonight. As a reward for actually accomplishing this whole challenge, I’m giving myself a break today and keeping it simple. Happy Halloween folks!

And that’s a wrap! Finally, I can do something else with my time! Maybe more art. Maybe not. I want to do something writing related next month, so some form of NaNoWriMo, though I still don’t know what it’ll be. I do intend to keep drawing more regularly, though we’ll see how that pans out. At the very least, I hope that if I set the stylus down for a bit, it’s not going to be another eight months before I pick it up again. 

I had a whole post-mortem written up for this project, but honestly, it ain’t that serious. Suffice to say drawing a complete picture every day had it’s ups and downs. Some days I enjoyed it and I genuinely really like some of the pictures I made. Other days were hectic and quite confronting with my limitations. Ultimately, I feel accomplished to have actually managed it, and it was good practice. So, I’m glad I took the plunge and was able to stay committed!

 See you next post!


No comments:

Post a Comment