Pages

Sunday, October 22, 2023

SomethingTober #22 - Jester Gone Wild


Goin' a bit risque with this one, but why not? Pretty much no one looks at this blog anyway, and it's hardly the most NSFW image I've drawn before.

No idea who this character is, just another random design. Was going to color it, but decided to do more hatching with it instead. Also tried drawing some translucent genie-pants for her, but I just couldn't get the look right, and decided to leave them off. Also had to rework the undersketch a few times to improve the posing.

Clowns and jesters aren't really an aesthetic I go for, but you always stumble into them across various media, and I guess I do like the jester hat. I guess this young lady is doing part of a sexy circus act? Is she magical, or are those just props she's wielding? Stay tuned to never find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment